Earplugs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hegla

Reaction score
Another Prometric question. Has anyone chosen to bring their own earplugs and if so which brand did you use? Trying to order some off of Amazon but I've never used them before and I figure I should wisely if they're going to be stuck in my head for 8 hours.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Another Prometric question. Has anyone chosen to bring their own earplugs and if so which brand did you use? Trying to order some off of Amazon but I've never used them before and I figure I should wisely if they're going to be stuck in my head for 8 hours.
I don't remember the brand but I got a box of foam earbuds from CVS or rite aid that worked pretty well. It was a box of like 10 or 15 and was super cheap like under $5. It's also important to study with them before the exam because u have to get used to the feeling of them in ur ear.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't remember the brand but I got a box of foam earbuds from CVS or rite aid that worked pretty well. It was a box of like 10 or 15 and was super cheap like under $5. It's also important to study with them before the exam because u have to get used to the feeling of them in ur ear.

Thank you!