Eas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GrignardRX

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any Electrophilic Aromatic Substition (EAS) questions on the PCAT? And I know that I need to know the basic reactions but are there anything like keto-enol tautomerization on the PCAT?

Also, do I need to know the Huckel rule and which compounds are aromatic/anti-aromtic?

I learned all this material in O-Chem II and I didn't think any of that stuff would be on the PCAT...but they have all this stuff in the Kaplan. If anything I'll just give it a quick review, but I rather be studying something else.

So, did any of you that took the PCAT in june encounter any of these types of questions?