Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Easiest way to go from Penn State to Albany

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by aspiringdoctor, Nov 11, 2005.

1. aspiringdoctor

aspiringdoctor Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi,

I'm from the west coast, so not really familiar with the east coast. I have two interviews from Albany and Penn State. Can someone suggest the best route to go between these two schools? If I fly from WA to PA, what transportation to go from PA to NY? Really appreciate if anyone can help.

Thank you

2. LT2

LT2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student

i'd look into amtrak, they are pretty cheap and the trains run all over the east coast. i'm also from the west coast and took the train when i was back east for interviews. hope that helps...

3. aspiringdoctor

aspiringdoctor Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

thank you, LT2. Did you buy round trip to travel to one school, then take the train to go to another school, then come back to the original school's airport to go home?

4. LT2

LT2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student

if you can book with someone (like southwest) who sells one way tickets cheap, you don't have to do all of the round trip stuff. otherwise it might be cheaper to do the round trip thing. i hope that makes sense...