Program-Specific Info / Q's East Carolina MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cavs2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to East Carolina this cycle? I wanted to know how their phase process works and what other people's stats were to see if I had a chance

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an email today that I've moved into the next phase, and need to complete some additional essay questions and do an online interview. I've already been accepted (and plan on going) to nova southeastern so I'm not 100% sure I'll do it. My stats are not fantastic. This is my second time around applying (first time to ECU) but my cumulative GPA is a 3.1 , GRE was 305 overall and 3.5 writing, and I have about 400+ hours in observation over the last few years.

I just got an email today that I've moved into the next phase, and need to complete some additional essay questions and do an online interview. I've already been accepted (and plan on going) to nova southeastern so I'm not 100% sure I'll do it. My stats are not fantastic. This is my second time around applying (first time to ECU) but my cumulative GPA is a 3.1 , GRE was 305 overall and 3.5 writing, and I have about 400+ hours in observation over the last few years.

Congratulations on your acceptance! My girlfriend applied here but no news yet. However, she got a notification that a fedex package from NOVA was going to arrive to her house. Any idea of what that is? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was there a confirmation email sent that your essays were submitted?

Has anyone heard anything from ECU yet???

Nope, still waiting. Hopefully it should be any day now. It's stressing me out a lot.