Quantcast

East Tennesse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ruck101

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an interview invitation for this Thursday last week via email. I think they said it was the second interview session. Good luck!

GatorRxdaughter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did not get an interview for ETSU for the second group of interviewees, but I am "still under consideration" and "put in a hold category". Keeping my fingers crossed!!:D

SunshineNYC

SunshineNYC
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I still haven't heard anything from them yet either. Do you think I should contact them about the status of my application, or just wait?

rw24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an interview invitation for this Thursday last week via email. I think they said it was the second interview session. Good luck!

Got my e-mail last week also, I am looking forward to going this thursday. I have also heard that this is only their second interview session for this fall.

bc_ga

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who got interviews, what are your stats?

Ashphrodite

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I actually interviewed during the first session and got accepted. The interview process is really great there, not nerve wrecking at all. Good luck on your interviews!!! :)

Ruck101

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 3.3 gpa with a 73 PCAT...Both retail and hospital pharmacy experience