East Tennesse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

honeykrown

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard from this school for the fall of 2007.

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview invitation for this Thursday last week via email. I think they said it was the second interview session. Good luck!

I did not get an interview for ETSU for the second group of interviewees, but I am "still under consideration" and "put in a hold category". Keeping my fingers crossed!!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't heard anything from them yet either. Do you think I should contact them about the status of my application, or just wait?

I got an interview invitation for this Thursday last week via email. I think they said it was the second interview session. Good luck!

Got my e-mail last week also, I am looking forward to going this thursday. I have also heard that this is only their second interview session for this fall.

For those of you who got interviews, what are your stats?

I actually interviewed during the first session and got accepted. The interview process is really great there, not nerve wrecking at all. Good luck on your interviews!!! :)

I have a 3.3 gpa with a 73 PCAT...Both retail and hospital pharmacy experience