East Tennesse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I got an interview invitation for this Thursday last week via email. I think they said it was the second interview session. Good luck!
 
I did not get an interview for ETSU for the second group of interviewees, but I am "still under consideration" and "put in a hold category". Keeping my fingers crossed!!😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still haven't heard anything from them yet either. Do you think I should contact them about the status of my application, or just wait?
 
I got an interview invitation for this Thursday last week via email. I think they said it was the second interview session. Good luck!


Got my e-mail last week also, I am looking forward to going this thursday. I have also heard that this is only their second interview session for this fall.
 
I actually interviewed during the first session and got accepted. The interview process is really great there, not nerve wrecking at all. Good luck on your interviews!!! 🙂
 
I have a 3.3 gpa with a 73 PCAT...Both retail and hospital pharmacy experience