Easy (for you guys) Equipment Identification Help

Started by Laser888
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Laser888

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

Optometry is not my field and I have attached three images containing an otoscope and another device I cannot identify. They are both Welch-Allyn products but I do not know the model number of the otoscope and I cannot identify the other device. If anyone could help me identify the model numbers and the identity of the unknown device, I would greatly appreciate it.
 

Attachments

  • 20201011_211359-cleaned.jpg
    20201011_211359-cleaned.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 20201011_211249-cleaned.jpg
    20201011_211249-cleaned.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 20201011_211311-cleaned.jpg
    20201011_211311-cleaned.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 195