ebay has anyone brought this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Stick with the stuff that is recommended on here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone actually tried this?

mr gamer, why don't you try this product and let us know how it is? ;) This could turn out to be a valuable resources for studying for DAT.

Never bought this product. However, I was very much interested because it is relatively cheap. If you have the time and if you've run out of materials to study from, I wouldn't hesitate to try it. However, the tried and proven materials include Kaplan, Achiever, Topscore, Barron's and Destroyer (never used this one). With the previous four (Kaplan, Achiever, Topscore and Barron's), I was able to score better than 99th percentile on the DAT.

I own it.

I haven't got into hardcore studying, though...

BUT-

Some pages have some wrong info. (Very seldom, though) It does stuff in a weird as HELL order (like in GC they do Le Chatelier's, Kinetics, Acid/Bases before they do Elements, Oxidation Numbers, Stoichometry)

NONETHELESS

It is very good because there are 100's of questions on there. To pay $10 for that many questions is good. The more questions you encounter the better you will do on the test.

And for that reason, I recommend it.