ECE AND WES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bullmood

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hello guys!
Could you please tell me what is the difference between ECE and WES, are both companies convert and calculate the grades differently and why?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys!
Could you please tell me what is the difference between ECE and WES, are both companies convert and calculate the grades differently and why?
Thanks!
I did both and WES GPA was much higher than ECE why there is a difference I am not sure.
But my advice is to start working on getting ECE because almost all programs ask for ECE except Rochester which asks for WES
For that you need your Diploma which shows your GPA and the year of graduation and Transcript which shows that marks or grades for each year, both need to be in sealed envelope that is stamped and signed by your school register, then sent directly to the ECE you can choose to do the expedited process which will cost an extra $80.
" Before doing all that you have to start an account with them"

I did both and WES GPA was much higher than ECE why there is a difference I am not sure.
But my advice is to start working on getting ECE because almost all programs ask for ECE except Rochester which asks for WES
For that you need your Diploma which shows your GPA and the year of graduation and Transcript which shows that marks or grades for each year, both need to be in sealed envelope that is stamped and signed by your school register, then sent directly to the ECE you can choose to do the expedited process which will cost an extra $80.
" Before doing all that you have to start an account with them"
There are few dental school which accept WES as well... In my case the GPA from WES will be around 0.60-0.70 higher so I will use them for convertion and later I will use ECE for the other schools.

There are few dental school which accept WES as well... In my case the GPA from WES will be around 0.60-0.70 higher so I will use them for convertion and later I will use ECE for the other schools.
To save you money and time do ECE almost all schools will ask for it and it is up to you
Good luck