ECE application Process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

choiorg

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question

Where do I send the ECE report?

do i send it here?
The Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE) (ADA)

Members don't see this ad.

Question

Where do I send the ECE report?

do i send it here?
The Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE) (ADA)
yes u need to send it to JCNDE electronically..... if u r applying for NBDE part 1

Electronically?

I am in the ECE course by course evaluation page. There is no option to send it electronically.

Where do you do that?

QUESTION 2
ADEA Transcript/ Foregin Evaluation Matching Form

What is this? Do we have to do this if we do ECE?

Members don't see this ad :)
ah! got the electronically figured out.

Question 2?

Electronically?

I am in the ECE course by course evaluation page. There is no option to send it electronically.

Where do you do that?

QUESTION 2

Hi, I am preparing the ECE course-by-course. Did they ask you for additional documents like syllabus?

Hi, I am preparing the ECE course-by-course. Did they ask you for additional documents like syllabus?
no they did not asked me about any syllabus..... I just sent my documents from 10th onwards till internship completion.... nothing else....

hey kindly I need help I m a foreign trained dentist from Pakistan n planning to study hygeniest program in usa .I have no idea how to do ece evaluation of documents..im scared of sending my original documents to them..if il send photocopies to them without attestation so will they accept it ..r attestation of photocopies by institute principle??will affiliated institute principle can attest photocopies of documents ??r hec wil be he safe site for attestation ??kindly help me I need advice urgently

kindly help me
plzzz
even I was scared but my this problem was solved as my family is in USA and meanwhile they were in India when I applied for the evaluation..... and they took my documents along with them and they mailed to ECE.
do u have someone in USA who can help u....or u can do is visit this page and know the details....https://www.ece.org/
do u have some trusted courier service in your country who can take responsibility of your courier and handle to the given address. if yes you can continue with this process. Sometimes if u will ask for transcripts or attestation or sealed envelopes, usually colleges or universities charge very high.... which in actual is useless....(as what happened with me).... then I just called the ECE and they said send ur original documents and nothing else.....
hope this helps.....

even I was scared but my this problem was solved as my family is in USA and meanwhile they were in India when I applied for the evaluation..... and they took my documents along with them and they mailed to ECE.
do u have someone in USA who can help u....or u can do is visit this page and know the details....https://www.ece.org/
do u have some trusted courier service in your country who can take responsibility of your courier and handle to the given address. if yes you can continue with this process. Sometimes if u will ask for transcripts or attestation or sealed envelopes, usually colleges or universities charge very high.... which in actual is useless....(as what happened with me).... then I just called the ECE and they said send ur original documents and nothing else.....
hope this helps.....
Hi CoolSonam .....Did u get back your originals intact??? Was wondering what to do - send originals / attested,sealed photocopies??? any suggestions?? thanx

Hi CoolSonam .....Did u get back your originals intact??? Was wondering what to do - send originals / attested,sealed photocopies??? any suggestions?? thanx
yes, I got my originals intact after 15 days..... if u are scared about sending ur originals, then u can send transcripts directly from ur collge/school..... sealed by the issuing authority

r u sending the ECE report to JCNDE?? if yes then go to ur ECE account and ask for a extra copy, when u will type JCNDE on the recievers name ' they will automatically ask u about the electronic option... hope this helps

Electronically?

Where do you do that?

QUESTION 2

Hi
I want to know where the Transcript Matching Form is? On the ADEA AADSAS website they've mentioned it appears on the left hand side after mentioning the colleges attended. I'am applying to ADEA PASS and I cannot find it after I enter the dental colleges attended details. Pl help!