Ece Doubt,pls help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saburi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
hi!!

im in the process fo getting my credentials evaluated,ADA specifies general report and univ require course by course report.i havnt yet given nbde part 1 ,so dont know which evaluation to opt for.shd i get both done ie general report to apply for nbde and the corse by corse to apply to univ,really confused .........pls help friends

destiny_dds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
do we get two GPAs in the course by course evaluation ?i have only one GPA in my ece C/C report . Do I have to ask them for another report? your help is highly appreciated.

saburi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks infinity and composit16 !!!

I have another doubt,in the form i need to mention the univ's i intend to enroll,do i give all my choice of univ's or only few.And it specifies to give an address for the GPA to be sent directly can i give ada address and can i include univ as well.CAn i get my credential photocopies attested by the bank notary or is there any1 specific who attests it.......

Pls advice.....Thanks

chinny

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks infinity and composit16 !!!

I have another doubt,in the form i need to mention the univ's i intend to enroll,do i give all my choice of univ's or only few.And it specifies to give an address for the GPA to be sent directly can i give ada address and can i include univ as well.CAn i get my credential photocopies attested by the bank notary or is there any1 specific who attests it.......

Pls advice.....Thanks

hi saburi,
if u want to send ur ECE reports now itself u have 2 mention d addresses of the universities of u r choice and request them ( ECE) to send directly

chinny

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi saburi,
if u want to send ur ECE reports now itself u have 2 mention d addresses of the universities of u r choice and request them ( ECE) to send directly

if u r an indian according to them u need not attest u r credentials.jusssss photo copies are enough.if u have any doubts check d lasst page in their application form

grtdent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm going to get the evaluation done and i have both the bds n mds degree. Do i need to evaluate both seperately as i saw in previous threads? 2 diff GPA for bds n mds?:confused: .. BTW planning to take NBDE part1 on sept '07..Really got confused!! pls help me out ,,,