ece question/doubt?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nbpoise

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all

few doubts about ece-

what should we select in step 3 , further education/prof. licensure ? im applying to dental schools for the 2 year IDP program.

also on the next page in educational history do we have to mention 10th and 12th grade ?

what do we write in
Name of Diploma, Certificate or Title Awarded - for 10 th and 12 th?

pls help me out here - i want to send out my ece course by course eval tomorrow.

thanks a ton,

Members don't see this ad.

on the other other thread you started " do i stand a chance" you said your gpa is 2.62 ...am just saying.... Are you applying again for ece??
Anyways..
Ya do mention 10th and 12th as far as i remember ..
And the certificate awarded ..its written on the top of your 10th and 12th marksheet..its something like " certificate for senior secondary . . . blah blah " ... something like that ..
hi all

few doubts about ece-

what should we select in step 3 , further education/prof. licensure ? im applying to dental schools for the 2 year IDP program.

also on the next page in educational history do we have to mention 10th and 12th grade ?

what do we write in
Name of Diploma, Certificate or Title Awarded - for 10 th and 12 th?

pls help me out here - i want to send out my ece course by course eval tomorrow.

thanks a ton,

on the other other thread you started " do i stand a chance" you said your gpa is 2.62 ...am just saying.... Are you applying again for ece??
Anyways..
Ya do mention 10th and 12th as far as i remember ..
And the certificate awarded ..its written on the top of your 10th and 12th marksheet..its something like " certificate for senior secondary . . . blah blah " ... something like that ..
no that's my GPA general report,I'm applying for course by course,not sure if it will increase it decrease.
thanks for the reply