ece score less than 3

Started by AARUSH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AARUSH

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi!!!!!
dear helpers,
i want to appear for nbde part 1 in october ...i have completed my post graduation in conservative dentistry and endodontics....i got ECE done for bachelors degree(bachelor of dental surgery) its below 3 and masters (conservative dentistry and endodontics) is 3...
which e.c.e score would they consider?
which score should i enter in caapid application....
plz help ....unable to study in full swing😕
 
Hi aarush,
Even I have completed my MDS in endodontics.. I am from India... I am going to apply for ece... Sorry , i dont have answer for ur question..Planning to give Part I in October.. Have u started studying..?? If yes, what r the materials u have and would u like to study with me.. I live in Philly...