ECFMG Application Error

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AaryaStark

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Need Help...While submitting the ECFMG online application today I made a mistake in my Internship end date - it was a typo! I have already submitted the online application and the fee. There is a way to override this original application and submit another one but I don't know what happens to the application fee. If anyone can help me with this shall really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! Spoke to them and have it sorted out
Hi thre.I am from India.I have the same issue as well since i made a wrong entry in the 'number of years attended' tab.have sent an email to them but feeling tensed.can u please detail the events that followed and also if u had to repay the fee

Hi thre.I am from India.I have the same issue as well since i made a wrong entry in the 'number of years attended' tab.have sent an email to them but feeling tensed.can u please detail the events that followed and also if u had to repay the fee
Hey! Sorry to hear that - I honestly don't remember the details, but I do remember it was pretty easy on the phone. Also, didn't need to pay any fee. Hope this helps and best of luck with your application.