ECFMG score report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agranulocytosis

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do IMG's who registered through ecfmg get their score reports, and when? For some reason the thought just came to my head and I didn't realize 12:01 am was for NBME even though every single thread on here said NBME. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

You log onto ECMFG with your password and ID

then Oasis is there click on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't understand...are we suppose to check our email or ecfmg oasis????? do us med students get their scores before offshore med students????? I took my exam on may 29 and was told that I should recieve my score on july 16...but nothing yet...this is killing me....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
on oasis the date is still july 14-08...its still on monday's date...does that mean we have to wait two more days...oasis is always delayed one day

hey they just updated the oasis website to july 15th but still no score...so who is with me to call the idiotic ecfmg people and give them a piece of our mind for discriminating against us poor folks while the us med students got their scores already? am i the only one that find this unfair?

I dont think anyone is in the office now.

Can I use OASIS to get my exam results?

No. To ensure the privacy of score reporting information, exam results are not available through OASIS. However, you can use OASIS to check whether your exam results have been mailed.

this is what's printed on the general information page...wtf??

ahhhhhh they're just playing with us. I want to post my 270 score too hahahahha.... i wish

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this sucks but my score probably does too.

Can I use OASIS to get my exam results?

No. To ensure the privacy of score reporting information, exam results are not available through OASIS. However, you can use OASIS to check whether your exam results have been mailed.

this is what's printed on the general information page...wtf??
Yea I read that but last year we got the scores

Beginning in August 2007, examinees will be able to view, download and print their score reports via the Internet. Using password protection, examinees will log onto the web site of their registration entity and obtain examination results. Results will be accessible for approximately 120 days, after which examination results will be made available only in the form of an official paper USMLE transcript. Paper USMLE score reports will be phased out during August 2007. During the transition in August 2007, some examinees will receive the paper score report and others will not. If an examinee's scores are scheduled for on-line release, the examinee will be notified via email when his or her score is available on-line. Examinees will follow instructions on the web site of their registration entity to view, download and print their score reports.
But now new changes I knew of?

wht do u mean by sorry, man tell me for sure will i get my score tonite thru oasis :confused:

No I think you still will there's no new change I know of but the scores for FMG's and IMG's may not have been updated yet?

Change from Paper to Electronic Score Reports
(posted July 30, 2007)

ECFMG, in conjunction with the National Board of Medical Examiners® and the Federation of State Medical Boards, is pleased to announce a significant enhancement to the process of reporting the results of United States Medical Licensing Examination™ (USMLE™) Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) and Step 3. Currently, examinees receive the results of these exams as paper documents sent to them via postal mail. Beginning in August 2007, USMLE examinees will obtain their score reports by logging into OASIS. This means that examinees will be able to view, download, and print exam results as soon as they are available in OASIS.

Paper USMLE score reports will be phased out during August 2007. During August some examinees will receive paper score reports and some will receive electronic score reports. If you are scheduled to receive an electronic score report, ECFMG will send a notification to the e-mail address in your ECFMG record when your score is available on-line. Instructions for viewing, downloading, and printing the score report will be available in OASIS. If you are scheduled to receive a paper score report, you will not be provided with the electronic score option.

Electronic results will be available in OASIS for approximately 120 days. After this time, examination results will be made available only in the form of an official paper USMLE transcript.

When I log in to OASIS and click score report, there's absolutely nothing there! Not even the date I took the exam (2nd week of June btw). Should I be worried? I hope we get those scores soon, the waiting is killing me! :)

hey guys i got 218,90.
i wished for >240 but then this is not bad either for the work n study i put into its preparation,shukaralhamdulilah.

alhamdulilah
How did you get the score ?Is it through email link or directly in the oasis ?