ECG case help

Started by ervieg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Along with what gutonc said: left/right arm limb lead reversal. Lead I should, usually, look very similar to lead v6 if the leads are placed properly.

Well done gutonc, I don't know too many poison pushers who would have gotten that
 
Along with what gutonc said: left/right arm limb lead reversal. Lead I should, usually, look very similar to lead v6 if the leads are placed properly.

Well done gutonc, I don't know too many poison pushers who would have gotten that

I don't think it's arm lead reversal. The P wave morphology/axis is fine. It should be inverted in lead I if it is arm lead reversal.
 
it's a crummy ecg but limb leads definitely look funky based on aVR.

i see an accessory pathway and very prominent u waves.