Echo Board Certification for 2013

Started by bulldog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bulldog

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I passed Echo board exam in 2012 and am a Testamur on the website. Sent in my paperwork in July and still listed as a Testamur. I saw that a few of my co-fellows also sent theirs in around that time and are listed as Board Certified. Are they processing on a rolling basis?
 
I think it is mentioned that the application for Certification can take up to a year...
I have a question to you: do you get a certificate after doing the exam and getting the testamur status..??
 
I am planing to give my echo boards next academic year when I'll be a third year fellow. Just needed advice on how to go about preparing for the same