ECHO board review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Limvostov

Gold Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What sources are you all using? I have the Mayo lectures through my fellowship program. I prefer to have practice questions as I find actively missing a question more motivating for improvement and knowledge retention than listening to a lecture. EchoSAP (FIT price $390) vs ASC Online practice exam simulation (member cost $199)?

I have used ACCSAP and like the format. Not sure how EchoSAP hold up compared to he ASC exam questions. My program will pay for either one so cost is not that important, but no prior fellow has used these sources to my knowledge so I have no one to ask about this at my program.

Should I just stick to the Mayo videos and the new Klein review book?

Thanks for any insight.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The online ASCexam practice questions are much better. They are more representative IMO of exam questions.

I think both ASE and Mayo are good videos. I liked ASE ones a little better but Mayo was better I think if starting from a blank slate.

Klein question book is absolutely key and is a must have. I reviewed all questions at least twice and found it helpful

Reactions: 1 user
I also used Klein and mayo video. A few people I know also used the ASE simulation exam in addition to Klein and they found it helpful.

Sorry, no experience with echosap or ASE video.

Awesome! Looks like all I really need to purchase is the Klein book and keep on studying. Thank you for the replies.

Reactions: 1 user