Echo boards: ASE Review course vs ASE online videos

Started by RBBB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RBBB

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am preparing for the Echo boards this July. Is there is benefit of attending the ASE review course in person as against watching the online videos for the same course? The review course is $875 vs. $375 for the online access. I know that the online videos do not have echo physics.

Apart from the ASE stuff, I am going through the Mayo DVDs, Oh & Klein.
 
I did the online videos instead of the course, but had access to the physics stuff from other resources, I did fine.

I also studied the remaining resources you listed, but I cannot say that they were high yield. Its the only cardiology related test I've taken, where I was not sure where I could've learned the things they asked on the test.
 
If you do Mayo DVDs, you dont have to do ASE videos or course. Just klein's book and Mayo DVDs should suffice.