econ class for phramacy

Started by maxell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maxell

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i see many pharmacy school require economics class, and some psychology.
i finishes all my main requirement. calc, chem,Ochem, bio and English. i want apply for 2005 to many schools as possible. dose any one know if its that important to take econ and psychology classes?
 
Of course it is important to take economics and psychology.
If you don't have those two classes before the date of matriculation, you might not get in.
 
You have to finish all of the prerequisites before receiving your final acceptance. You usually have until the summer before pharmacy school begins to finish all prereqs. I loved my psychology classes, but I hated microeconomics. I don't know why, but it just never clicked 🙁 .

Laura
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think Maxell was asking if it is important to take econ/psychology before applying.
 
TCB said:
Of course it is important to take economics and psychology.
If you don't have those two classes before the date of matriculation, you might not get in.

yeah, sux that u gotta take these classes...to get into most schools....but i thought it was a waste of time.....econ anyways....psych was kinda interesting, i guess....good luck!