Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question about the economic hardship deferment.
Every calculator I use online says I qualify. But when I use the form provided by the dept. of education, it doesn't quite work out. There seems to be an issue with the poverty level. Is this povery level value in the form what is used for a 1 person household? This is the only thing that seems to be confounding everything....
Just wondering if anyone else was having this issue?
Thanks
Every calculator I use online says I qualify. But when I use the form provided by the dept. of education, it doesn't quite work out. There seems to be an issue with the poverty level. Is this povery level value in the form what is used for a 1 person household? This is the only thing that seems to be confounding everything....
Just wondering if anyone else was having this issue?
Thanks