Economics Withdrawal.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axelz165

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last semester I kind of overloaded myself with classes. I ended up having to withdrawal from microeconomics (my worst subject). This semester I took AEB2014: Economics Food and You. It's only 3 credits compared to the 4 of Micro. It fulfills the requirements for UF:COP; but would this hurt my admissions chances of having the withdrawal and retaking a lower class with less credits? I received an A- in it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last semester I kind of overloaded myself with classes. I ended up having to withdrawal from microeconomics (my worst subject). This semester I took AEB2014: Economics Food and You. It's only 3 credits compared to the 4 of Micro. It fulfills the requirements for UF:COP; but would this hurt my admissions chances of having the withdrawal and retaking a lower class with less credits? I received an A- in it.

I doubt it. If you have a lot of W, it might raise red flag. Dont worry too much about it.