Economics Withdrawal.

Started by axelz165
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

axelz165

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last semester I kind of overloaded myself with classes. I ended up having to withdrawal from microeconomics (my worst subject). This semester I took AEB2014: Economics Food and You. It's only 3 credits compared to the 4 of Micro. It fulfills the requirements for UF:COP; but would this hurt my admissions chances of having the withdrawal and retaking a lower class with less credits? I received an A- in it.
 
Last semester I kind of overloaded myself with classes. I ended up having to withdrawal from microeconomics (my worst subject). This semester I took AEB2014: Economics Food and You. It's only 3 credits compared to the 4 of Micro. It fulfills the requirements for UF:COP; but would this hurt my admissions chances of having the withdrawal and retaking a lower class with less credits? I received an A- in it.

I doubt it. If you have a lot of W, it might raise red flag. Dont worry too much about it.