ECs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denthopeful

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm filling out my AADSAS and was just wondering what is considered a good amount of extracurriulars. I have five clubs/activities (leadership positions in two of them), shadowed two dentists, work experience at a PT clinic, and 4 years of research experience (with a paper in the process of being published). Most of my volunteer experience is through various clubs. Also, I have stuck with most of these clubs/research experiences since my freshman year of college so I didn't have time to do much more, thats why I could only fill out 5 volunteer/activties on my aadsas. I'm just afraid this will make it seem like I haven't done many ECs.

Thanks for all of your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You have PLENTY of ECs, haha. You have nothing to worry about :)

No, your ECs are horrific. Do you really think you can get into a good dental school with ECs like that?:rolleyes:

Thanks for your input! I guess I just got overwhelmed since aadsas gives you so much space to put all your ECs, and since my stats are just average I did not want it to seem like my ECs are lacking.