Ecstasy

Started by m2thep23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

m2thep23

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a letter from UB today informing me of my acceptance. I had already conceded that I would have to wait another year, but my prayers were answered. God is good! Never give up or stop believing in yourself.
 
Sprgrover said:
And here I was all ready to inspect a thread which I thought was about drugs: Congratulations!!!!
Ya, I was a little let down also.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
m2thep23 said:
I just got a letter from UB today informing me of my acceptance. I had already conceded that I would have to wait another year, but my prayers were answered. God is good! Never give up or stop believing in yourself.


congrats mandisa.....