Ectoderm....Mesoderm....Endoderm

Started by Toothguy80
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Toothguy80

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pancreas = ?
Kidney = mesoderm, right?
Cerebellum = ?
Duodenum = medoderm?
heart = mesoderm for sure

help me with this..........
 
How can you tell dude?
Ecto = nervous system
Meso = circulatory system
Endo = digestive system

so how do I put all of those into these categories

can u please make some other hard examples of these 3 layers
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is another one
Pituitary
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ectoderm.
(More specifically Posterior is from nerural ectoderm, anterior is from oral ectoderm - the middle lobe I have no idea)
 
Gonads are not part of the circulatoruy system. the way I remember most of them is

Ectoderm= skin, teeth, lens of eye, nervous system

Endoderm= Tracts and Lining (PLT= pancreas, liver and thyroid) and bladder
- I use PLT because its also the order pathway for respiration
(Phrynax,Larynx and Trachea)

Mesoderm= everything else