ECU school specific question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preptNC21

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am applying to East Carolina's program and they just updated their information to say, "you only need to complete the PTCAS Essay. You are not required to complete ECU School Specific Statement of Purpose due to the familiarity of the questions". I have already wrote my statement, but now I am wondering should I include it still? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!

I am applying to East Carolina's program and they just updated their information to say, "you only need to complete the PTCAS Essay. You are not required to complete ECU School Specific Statement of Purpose due to the familiarity of the questions". I have already wrote my statement, but now I am wondering should I include it still? Thanks in advance!
Where did they announce this?

Hi guys!

I wrote the school specific essay because I had more to share. I don't think its necessary though if you get all your content in the main PTCAS essay