1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Ecu?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Sweet Tea, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea Girl Next Door
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Has anyone heard any news from ECU? I know of some EDP people who were accepted, but I haven't heard any regular decision people have heard anything.

Siiigh...I know, I know, it's really early and patience is a virtue. So is not stalking the mailman.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MusicDoc

MusicDoc Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Sweet Tea,

I haven't heard anything from ECU either, but I was wondering how you know that they give out acceptances around October 15? At my post-interview talk with all of the other interviewees, the man had said that they have no specific date that they send anything out. They usually look at applications numerous times-- they look at it one month, then re-look at it again the next month, etc.-- and then send out a lot of acceptances after January.

Then again, they could have been saying that to avoid a lot of annoying calls about application status. =)

So anyway, just wondering how you found out about the Oct. 15 thing for ECU.

Thanks!!

4. Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea Girl Next Door
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    They said that they would begin accepting people (a very, very small number of people) starting Octber 15. I wasn't expecting to hear anything so early, but a girl can dream, can't she?;) All these posts about schools accepting now are making me kinda jumpy.

I ended up calling ECU this afternoon, and they said my file has been reviewed once and will be reviewed again at an unspecified date. I guess no rejection is good news...

I need to learn patience. :p :D