Ecu?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any news from ECU? I know of some EDP people who were accepted, but I haven't heard any regular decision people have heard anything.

Siiigh...I know, I know, it's really early and patience is a virtue. So is not stalking the mailman.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Sweet Tea,

I haven't heard anything from ECU either, but I was wondering how you know that they give out acceptances around October 15? At my post-interview talk with all of the other interviewees, the man had said that they have no specific date that they send anything out. They usually look at applications numerous times-- they look at it one month, then re-look at it again the next month, etc.-- and then send out a lot of acceptances after January.

Then again, they could have been saying that to avoid a lot of annoying calls about application status. =)

So anyway, just wondering how you found out about the Oct. 15 thing for ECU.

Thanks!!

They said that they would begin accepting people (a very, very small number of people) starting Octber 15. I wasn't expecting to hear anything so early, but a girl can dream, can't she?;) All these posts about schools accepting now are making me kinda jumpy.

I ended up calling ECU this afternoon, and they said my file has been reviewed once and will be reviewed again at an unspecified date. I guess no rejection is good news...

I need to learn patience. :p :D