ED notification

Started by state68
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

state68

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With September 25th just a few days away can anyone tell me the notification timeline? Do you most schools wait until the 25th and email out acceptance/denial notifications? Are there schools that email decisions earlier?
 
I was wondering the same thing. I think it honestly depends on the school, but it could be any time this week.
 
I received an acceptance on 9/10 and I've seen several acceptances for ED on the thread where everyone posts their stats
 
I've been waiting patiently for the past 6 weeks, the final week is here!
 
Last edited: