Ed2Go Courses in Supporting Information?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hi, all. I just came across certificates for 2 classes I took on Ed2Go a while back- Project Management Fundamentals and Fundamentals of Supervision and Management. I have certificates but they aren't "certifications" per se. They verify that I had 24 hours of training in each.

Is there an appropriate place and label for these? I looked at Experiences, Achievements, and Certifications, but none of the labels seem to fit precisely under them. What do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, all. I just came across certificates for 2 classes I took on Ed2Go a while back- Project Management Fundamentals and Fundamentals of Supervision and Management. I have certificates but they aren't "certifications" per se. They verify that I had 24 hours of training in each.

Is there an appropriate place and label for these? I looked at Experiences, Achievements, and Certifications, but none of the labels seem to fit precisely under them. What do you think?

I did a psychological first aid online training certification, and I put it under the same section where I put my CPR cert.

Reactions: 1 user