Edinburgh c/o 2010!!!

Started by exoticdvm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I actually have a friend there finishing her first year if you would like her name ect. I can give that to you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
frozen_canadian said:
Isn't it a 5 year program? I noticed you have class of 2010 written...or am I mmistaken?

I think Edinburgh allows north American students in as "direct entrants into second year".
 
frozen_canadian said:
Isn't it a 5 year program? I noticed you have class of 2010 written...or am I mmistaken?

You're right, but I am too. 🙂 They do have a 5 year program but they also have a four year program for students who have graduated with a degree in Animal Science or Biology. Basically we start school in the second year and bypass the first year completely. We have to start school a month early but we save a whole year!
 
exoticdvm said:
You're right, but I am too. 🙂 They do have a 5 year program but they also have a four year program for students who have graduated with a degree in Animal Science or Biology. Basically we start school in the second year and bypass the first year completely. We have to start school a month early but we save a whole year!


In that case, congratulations and best of luck - Edinburgh is an incredible city!