Edinburgh with your pet....possible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stenodactylus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted into Edinburgh! Now I'm trying to figure out if I can bring my dog along. Has anyone here successfully done it? Is it possible to find dog-friendly housing that is affordable in Edinburgh?

I really don't want to get rid of my dog to go to vet school 🙁
 
I got accepted into Edinburgh! Now I'm trying to figure out if I can bring my dog along. Has anyone here successfully done it? Is it possible to find dog-friendly housing that is affordable in Edinburgh?

I really don't want to get rid of my dog to go to vet school 🙁

Easy, and plenty of people do. I would def PM Packen, she just brought her dog over in September. You'll need to get a pet passport and certain proof of titers, but as for housing, the UK LOVES pets. Most places allow them.
 
There are quite a few previous threads on this topic you should check out! I know I've searched this in the past. I can't look them up right now though, sorry! When I get a chance, I'll post some links!