EDIT Personal Statement.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

himnaejah

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, guys

I am finally done with my personal statement. I am pretty much set to apply, but i just wanted to make sure if my personal statement is written well, such as syntax error. I am sure there shouldn't be too much errors, but i was wondering if anybody is willing to help me with editing or correcting minor mistakes. I am afraid of writing papers,so i want to ask for some help. please let me know if anybody is free to help me out.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm willing to read it over but dont expect that much feed back. pm if your still interested.

pm me. I have finished mine, and love to give feedback.

Members don't see this ad :)
PM me...I was an English major, I love this stuff! lol

PM me! i'm working in the days, so it might take me a day or two to edit

I've read almost all my pre-med, pre-dent, pre-opt friends' PS so shoot me a draft if you're still looking for someone to critique your PS

I have done tons of critiquing, so shoot it my way if you wish...

Hello! I have finished my personal statement recently too...I wonder if someone can give me some feedback as far as the content...english is my second language so I don't have that much writing experience...please let me know and I will send you a private message..thank you!

Hey Everyone,

I have been working on my statement for the past few weeks and I need someone to review the content. I am really worried that it doesn't sound personal enough, or that they won't see me as someone who really loves medicine. I aspire to be a neurosurgeon so my personal statement is kind of structured around my interests in the brain and tapers down to what qualities would make me a good physician.

Anyone willing to help??

Thanks so much.

Hello! I have finished my personal statement recently too...I wonder if someone can give me some feedback as far as the content...english is my second language so I don't have that much writing experience...please let me know and I will send you a private message..thank you!

PM me and I'll help out with the editing.

Hey Everyone,

I have been working on my statement for the past few weeks and I need someone to review the content. I am really worried that it doesn't sound personal enough, or that they won't see me as someone who really loves medicine. I aspire to be a neurosurgeon so my personal statement is kind of structured around my interests in the brain and tapers down to what qualities would make me a good physician.

Anyone willing to help??

Thanks so much.

[sarcasm]Wow I never new dentists were qualified to be neurosurgeons. Awesome, I get something to fall back on now. [/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]Wow I never new dentists were qualified to be neurosurgeons. Awesome, I get something to fall back on now. [/sarcasm]

This was the only active thread that I saw when searching for PS posts. Perhaps I overlooked ones in the pre-allopathic sections. You don't have to be a d*** about it. Medicine is medicine when it comes to admission statements. I asked for help on content structure and if it covered the major questions that schools want to know about you. In addition, my personal statement has a sentence about teeth, and it would be helpful for someone who knows "a thing or two" about teeth to edit it. Anyway, I was clearly mistaken when I thought a fellow medical professional would be of help.

Edit: I found what I was looking for; I apologize for intruding into the pre-dental forum.

Last edited by a moderator: