Edited by Staff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

101N

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The ABPM&R needs to review this resident's - Rusk - website, youtube, twitter, on-line postings, and conflicts of interest- prior to allowing him to sit for the boards. There are major ethical issues at stake here - including the credibility of this specialty - that the board should not ignore. His postings very clearly indicate that he is not a physician scientist but merely an advocate of an unvalidated therapy.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Umm you know they invited him to speak at AAPM&R last year on said topics... He's an MD /PhD which by definition makes him a physician scientist... You can't ban someone cause you disagree with them philosophically... If he met all he's requirements he's entitled to take the boards

Reactions: 1 users
Are you seriously slandering a physician on this board?

I had never heard of this physician before. A Google search yields a pro-pot enthusiast, of which every other person now seems to be in this country, the President himself included. I fail to see how this should prevent one from taking the board exam.

But more importantly, as above, I am disturbed you would call out another physician to settle what I suspect is some personal score. Frankly, this thread should be locked and you should be banned for such egregious behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.