Egyptian Medical Schools?

Started by cyrus951
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cyrus951

Hi, everybody!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated from a U.S. college (UCLA) but want to go to medical school in Egypt.. Thinking of applying to either MUST or O6U, the two notable private schools.

Are these schools accredited? Namely in California? I've done a lot of research but am hitting conflicting results.

I'm wondering what is the general opinion on studying medicine in Egypt? I want the option to return to the U.S. and practice to be left open.

I am not an Egyptian citizen so I don't have to worry about the army/military obligations.

Any Egyptian med students/grads.. please feel free to share your opinions.

Thanks.
 
Its Egypt, its a very dangerous country at this time with all the coups and crackdowns. I would not go to Egypt, people flee Egypt, not go to it.