Africa and Middle East Egyptian Premeds ... anyone??!

Started by Nan65
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nan65

Urm...it's dark here!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everybody,

Any Egyptian premeds here? I'm currently going through my prereq. and getting ready for studying for the MCAT so anybody here going through any of this... I need a study partner residing in Egypt 😎 SO... C'mon Egyptian premeds where are you?! 😀
 
Bump ... really?? nothing guys? no egyptian premeds out there? okay.. Any Arab premeds? Any African premeds? Any middle-eastern Premeds? here .. i included the Whole area 😀
 
Bump ... really?? nothing guys? no egyptian premeds out there? okay.. Any Arab premeds? Any African premeds? Any middle-eastern Premeds? here .. i included the Whole area 😀

Hi there i just saw your post but I live in canada
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad