Einstein Pathology (New York)

Started by HCE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HCE

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I reviewed the Web page for the above, and a search on SDN didn't result in much information. Does anyone, preferably current residents or folks who have recently rotated through the program, have any information on this program?

Thanks.
 
Interviewed there not long time ago, had very positive impressions, great program director, reasonable program overall. Strong diagnostics, research - I am not sure. I've also heard some positive things from past residents. It is in the Bronx, but it is not bad. They also have housing with decent prices.
 
Interviewed there not long time ago, had very positive impressions, great program director, reasonable program overall. Strong diagnostics, research - I am not sure. I've also heard some positive things from past residents. It is in the Bronx, but it is not bad. They also have housing with decent prices.


Thanks much. This was my general impression from their Webpage, but sometimes the book doesn't match the cover. I look forward to the interview.