EK 2015 30 minute exam scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

magicdock

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are you guys scoring on those 30 min exams after the lectures? I'm average 50-70% (70-90% in psych/soc ) and I'm wondering how they compare in difficulty to the FLs and the actual MCAT?

I think these are pretty difficult but I have yet to take a FL yet (my exam is in 4 months) so I wanna know if these are a little too detail oriented/ trickier than the actual material so I don't waste my time trying to remember all the little details but rather the general concepts instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

What are you guys scoring on those 30 min exams after the lectures? I'm average 50-70% (70-90% in psych/soc ) and I'm wondering how they compare in difficulty to the FLs and the actual MCAT?

I think these are pretty difficult but I have yet to take a FL yet (my exam is in 4 months) so I wanna know if these are a little too detail oriented/ trickier than the actual material so I don't waste my time trying to remember all the little details but rather the general concepts instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you can't really, nor shoudl you use your scores on a few random passages (especually only 2 passages) to predict your actual mcat score. you can however, use these tests to determine if you are ready for how the MCAT is likely to test the material in the chapter. some are easier than the avg mcat passage, soem are harder. it all depends on your strong/weak areas.

but, if your scoing 75%+ on these, then you not only know the science, but your catching on to how the mcat tests the science. 80%+ consitently should be your goal.

I have been getting usually 16/22 - 17/22 right so around 75%. Kind of a bummer I really want to hit 90% on them. I only have a couple left though.