EK workbooks for sale.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Papillon11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm selling 5 EK workbooks for $100 total (including regular media shipping, if you want a better shipping method, you would have to pay for the extra amount). Payment will be done via Paypal. The books are in excellent conditions. They are barely used, clean, and unmarked.

1. 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning $30
2. 1001 questions in MCAT Biology $20
3. 1001 questions in MCAT Physics $17
4. 1001 questions in MCAT Chemistry $17
5. 1001 questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry $17

PM me if you want to buy them all or separate books.
 
I'm very interested in purchasing the Verbal 101 Passages from you. I'm taking the MCATs June 15th and was wondering if you could overnight it to me and I'd pay however much it is.
 
Hi,
PM if you're interested. How much is shipping overnight for a book, would you know?
Mine is a 2002 edition.
Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already sold the Verbal and Chemistry workbooks. I still have the other three available. I'll sell them at separate price as listed. Please feel free to contact me!