Elective at cornell

Started by sd_yyy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sd_yyy

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guys, I've just received an approval letter for an elective at Weill cornell, has anyone there have been there, I would appreciate any advice.
Besides, the elective stars 27 feb, I'm afraid I may not receive my visa by then, do they accept to change the date? Should I send an email?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Hi, how was your elective? I'm putting together an application for Cornell (hopefully they'll accept me for January/February). Any advice?
 
Is it true that Cornell isn't accepting IMGs for any rotations? Is it worth placing the 300$ fee at risk?