Elective forms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Medstart108

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If i need to get an occupational health and safety form signed (vaccine form) for an elective who do I ask? One of the forms says it needs to be signed by a physician. The other says "your health care provider". Should I go to the administration at my medical school to ask where to get it signed or should I go straight to my local physician. I have documentation of my vaccines but most were done as a child by a different physician and others were done by my medical school.
 
If i need to get an occupational health and safety form signed (vaccine form) for an elective who do I ask? One of the forms says it needs to be signed by a physician. The other says "your health care provider". Should I go to the administration at my medical school to ask where to get it signed or should I go straight to my local physician. I have documentation of my vaccines but most were done as a child by a different physician and others were done by my medical school.

Your medical school/hospital in all likelihood has an occupational health office. I'd just ask the assistants in your deans and/or registrars office, as you are far from the first student who has had to fill out these forms.