Elective in China

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Youngdoc2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with some contacts/advice on doing a medical elective in China next year in July/August? I'm a fourth year medical student in the United Kingdom and would love to do my elective there- but need to get to know someone connected to a medical school/hospital who speaks English and would be able to help me out. My email address is [email protected] if that's easier. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with some contacts/advice on doing a medical elective in China next year in July/August? I'm a fourth year medical student in the United Kingdom and would love to do my elective there- but need to get to know someone connected to a medical school/hospital who speaks English and would be able to help me out. My email address is [email protected] if that's easier. Thank you.
I am also keen on doing a short 2-4 weeks elective in China (preferably Beijing or Shanghai) some time in June-August 2011... Would be great to get to know some contacts from the local hospitals or med schools. I'm quite fluent in Mandarin, but not Cantonese.. But I'm hoping that would not be a big problem?
If anyone has any tips please email me [email protected]
Thanks!