China and Eastern Asia elective in pakistan

Started by jsn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jsn

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i m going to do my elective in pakistan in april. kind of nervous and excited.

is there any precautions that i need to take? thank you.
 
jsn said:
i m going to do my elective in pakistan in april. kind of nervous and excited.

is there any precautions that i need to take? thank you.

Where in Pakistan will you be going to?
 
jsn said:
i m going to do my elective in pakistan in april. kind of nervous and excited.

is there any precautions that i need to take? thank you.

Malaria prophylaxis, probably. Have your immunizations up to date.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jsn said:
i m going to tank. any special preparations that i need to consider?
I am sorry but I have never heard of "tank" where is it located in Pakistan?
 
myfavred said:
I am sorry but I have never heard of "tank" where is it located in Pakistan?

it's in the north-west frontier province
 
i wouldnt recommend goin up there...
why dont u take your electives in khi at agha khan. most ppl i know have done that. or well... if not khi, then lhr, isb etc