China and Eastern Asia Elective in Shanghai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

momoslover

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys... im a newbee here. I'm a training intern from New Zealand (Otago medical school) I saw the thread re: elective in shanghai. I'm here for exactly the same reason - seeking for help/connections to organise my elective in shanghai as so far i dont have a clue as to how to make this a reality. So any help would be much appreciated!!! Many thanks in advance!!!
btw i can speak mandarin.🙂
my email: [email protected]
 
hi, i'm also looking forward to have my elective in china~~😛
any idea?? my elective weeks started on JUn for 8 weeks~