Elective information- SDN rotations working?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

limabeen

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to get some inside info on elective rotations for my 4th year. Is the SDN rotation website working- I have tried logging in, retrieving my password (though I am pretty sure I have the right one) and even tried reregistering under a different name and I can't seem to get to the site! Anyhow, do you know if I am doing something wrong, or is it just not working?
If not, do any of you know a site that has good insider info (like amount of teaching, responsibities, hours, etc.) on away programs?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

limabeen said:
I have been trying to get some inside info on elective rotations for my 4th year. Is the SDN rotation website working- I have tried logging in, retrieving my password (though I am pretty sure I have the right one) and even tried reregistering under a different name and I can't seem to get to the site! Anyhow, do you know if I am doing something wrong, or is it just not working?
If not, do any of you know a site that has good insider info (like amount of teaching, responsibities, hours, etc.) on away programs?
Thanks!

SCUTWORK.COM

it is exactly what you are looking for!

later