Electronic Pipette

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4ObamaCare

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

Our lab is looking for some electronic pipettes, I want to know which brand is excellent for a single channel or multi-channel. I'm looking for accuracy and precision and ease of use. I will be using them to do my research, so I would appreciate your advice.
 
Hi All,

Our lab is looking for some electronic pipettes, I want to know which brand is excellent for a single channel or multi-channel. I'm looking for accuracy and precision and ease of use. I will be using them to do my research, so I would appreciate your advice.

We use Eppendorf at the CDC to carry out large projects with thousands of samples. I like them and find them easy to use. Curious to hear other's thoughts on different brands though.