Eligibility ID

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amcmahon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Im having a hard time finding where to request my eligibility ID so I can sign up for the DAT. Do I have to call ADEA in order to receive one?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It doesn't necessarily have to be your social security. It could be some random number given by ADA. Check your e-mail that ADA sent you once you applied to sign up for DAT.

Here is the procedure:
1. Go to ADA.Org and apply to take the DAT.
2. ADA approves it and send you an e-mail with your eligibility number. Approval cycle runs every Tuesday so if applied on Wednesday then wait until next Tuesday to receive an e-mail from ADA.
The e-mail will come from the sender "education" and the subject "DAT eligibility letter and checklist."
3. Once e-mail with the eligibility ID is received, it advise you to wait for 24 hours and then go to Prometric.com or call them to schedule your exam.

Your DENTPIN is your eligibility ID. If you still having trouble, call the Department of Testing Services (the number is in your e-mail, I am not sure if I can post the number on this website).

This is my understanding of the procedure, please correct me if I am wrong. If you still having trouble, PM me and I may be able to provide you with their phone number. I hope it helps.

Reactions: 1 users
It doesn't necessarily have to be your social security. It could be some random number given by ADA. Check your e-mail that ADA sent you once you applied to sign up for DAT.

Here is the procedure:
1. Go to ADA.Org and apply to take the DAT.
2. ADA approves it and send you an e-mail with your eligibility number. Approval cycle runs every Tuesday so if applied on Wednesday then wait until next Tuesday to receive an e-mail from ADA.
The e-mail will come from the sender "education" and the subject "DAT eligibility letter and checklist."
3. Once e-mail with the eligibility ID is received, it advise you to wait for 24 hours and then go to Prometric.com or call them to schedule your exam.

Your DENTPIN is your eligibility ID. If you still having trouble, call the Department of Testing Services (the number is in your e-mail, I am not sure if I can post the number on this website).

This is my understanding of the procedure, please correct me if I am wrong. If you still having trouble, PM me and I may be able to provide you with their phone number. I hope it helps.
Thank you for this , I was confused if eligibility ID and Dentpin were the same thing. Turned out they are

Status
Not open for further replies.