Eligibility period

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Convalaria

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Be ready for my weird questions..I guess as exam date is coming I become more and more nervous...

Let's say my eligibility period ends on June 27th. That does mean including 27th, right?
I set up exam date on the last day of elig.period, now I'm nervous what if something happens and exam gets cancelled, what will I do?

And can you advice me something to calm down.
I don't know what is happening. I just can't get rid of this fuzzy feeling eating me from inside. When I take FA I get this feeling that I can't even look at it. 2 weeks left and I'm afraid of burning out. And this is freaking me out sooo much. Any OTC sedatives?

Members don't see this ad.

Be ready for my weird questions..I guess as exam date is coming I become more and more nervous...

Let's say my eligibility period ends on June 27th. That does mean including 27th, right?
I set up exam date on the last day of elig.period, now I'm nervous what if something happens and exam gets cancelled, what will I do?

And can you advice me something to calm down.
I don't know what is happening. I just can't get rid of this fuzzy feeling eating me from inside. When I take FA I get this feeling that I can't even look at it. 2 weeks left and I'm afraid of burning out. And this is freaking me out sooo much. Any OTC sedatives?

You're gonna be fine. Don't worry about all of that. Just focus on studying to solidify those final concepts. You've worked hard for so long, don't let what ifs and unlikely hypothetical situations distract you at the end. Finish strong.

(And don't self-medicate. You don't want that to try anything new coming up on the exam.)

You're gonna be fine. Don't worry about all of that. Just focus on studying to solidify those final concepts. You've worked hard for so long, don't let what ifs and unlikely hypothetical situations distract you at the end. Finish strong.

(And don't self-medicate. You don't want that to try anything new coming up on the exam.)

thank you!
took 1-1.5 day off, I think I feel better now, in 2 weeks I'll try to do my best and it's gonna be over....till step 2 :)