Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The problem is that she made herself international news. In England, revealing such details about people is SOP in tabloids and completely not only acceptable but expected. If you play on the international stage, you play by international rules.Although I don't agree with what she did and think it shows somewhat of a lack of judgement, I do think it's wrong that a news organization outed her true identity. She wasn't doing anything criminal (AFAIK, the auction was not held in the U.S. - dont know the legality of that...)or hurting anyone. I do wonder about why she advertised herself as a U.S.med student though, given the the medical community is a relatively small community. Anyway, if she is a good, hard working student and has otherwise not caused any trouble or had any other problems, I would be inclined to give her a second chance. Just my opinion,


