ellipse?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentisttobe19

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the Kaplan prep course over Christmas break and it was very helpful with strategies and definitely narrowed my focus so that I wasn't studying random material from textbooks. However, in QR they didn't say anything about an ellipse. The first time I saw that was with the math destroyer. Did anyone else run into this? And have people done ellipse problems on the DAT?

Thanks and best of luck to all.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the Kaplan prep course over Christmas break and it was very helpful with strategies and definitely narrowed my focus so that I wasn't studying random material from textbooks. However, in QR they didn't say anything about an ellipse. The first time I saw that was with the math destroyer. Did anyone else run into this? And have people done ellipse problems on the DAT?

Thanks and best of luck to all.

I personally didn't have one on my DAT. After not seeing ellipses for a looooong time and starting destroyer I saw the first ellipse problem and got a tiny bit discouraged. BUUUUT. I continued doing practice problems in math destroyer. Ellipses eventually became the "easier" questions to answer for me at least! Keep up with math destroyer! It's great! You never know what they can throw at you.