Elms College Post-Bacc

Started by suchomski
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

suchomski

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted into the Elms College post baccalaureate program in Chicopee, MA. Is there anyone else joining me this year in the program? Also, are there any graduates of this program that have anything they'd like to add? Has it helped you get into medical school? How was your experience....etc? Thanks
 
Any thoughts on the program yet? I got accepted and could probably enter summer or fall if I decide to enroll. Curious about your experiences so far.

Also, I never saw anything about any linkages or anything like that in any of the program info - I'm assuming there are none to speak of?