Elon, why won't you email me??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

S'ilVousPlaît

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I submitted my PTCAS applications to WCU, ECU, UNC, High Point and Elon a couple of weeks ago and got everything verified a few days after. I still have yet to received an email from Elon to confirm that they received my applications/materials, even though all the other schools have emailed me at least once regarding this. From what I understand, Elon doesn't have a supplemental application for me to worry about. Is anyone else applying to Elon, and if so, has Elon emailed you to confirm they received your application? I'm a little worried I did something wrong.

Thanks!
 
So I submitted my PTCAS applications to WCU, ECU, UNC, High Point and Elon a couple of weeks ago and got everything verified a few days after. I still have yet to received an email from Elon to confirm that they received my applications/materials, even though all the other schools have emailed me at least once regarding this. From what I understand, Elon doesn't have a supplemental application for me to worry about. Is anyone else applying to Elon, and if so, has Elon emailed you to confirm they received your application? I'm a little worried I did something wrong.

Thanks!
I applied to Elon over a month ago and never received anything.
 
I applied to Elon over a month ago and never received anything.
Ohhh okay, that makes me feel a bit better. ECU emailed me at least 5 times telling me they received my materials in a variety of different ways, so I just found it strange that I wasn't getting anything from Elon.

Sent from my XT1031 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I just received a confirmation email from Elon, and they also have provided me access to the Applicant Status Portal. So people who have applied here should be receiving this email as well.
 
Okay, I just received a confirmation email from Elon, and they also have provided me access to the Applicant Status Portal. So people who have applied here should be receiving this email as well.
I still haven't received anything, but I may not have to worry. I was evidently on the waitlist for Winston-Salem State University last cycle and just received a call about a seat open in their program today.