Elon, why won't you email me??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

S'ilVousPlaît

Reaction score
So I submitted my PTCAS applications to WCU, ECU, UNC, High Point and Elon a couple of weeks ago and got everything verified a few days after. I still have yet to received an email from Elon to confirm that they received my applications/materials, even though all the other schools have emailed me at least once regarding this. From what I understand, Elon doesn't have a supplemental application for me to worry about. Is anyone else applying to Elon, and if so, has Elon emailed you to confirm they received your application? I'm a little worried I did something wrong.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So I submitted my PTCAS applications to WCU, ECU, UNC, High Point and Elon a couple of weeks ago and got everything verified a few days after. I still have yet to received an email from Elon to confirm that they received my applications/materials, even though all the other schools have emailed me at least once regarding this. From what I understand, Elon doesn't have a supplemental application for me to worry about. Is anyone else applying to Elon, and if so, has Elon emailed you to confirm they received your application? I'm a little worried I did something wrong.

Thanks!
I applied to Elon over a month ago and never received anything.

I applied to Elon over a month ago and never received anything.
Ohhh okay, that makes me feel a bit better. ECU emailed me at least 5 times telling me they received my materials in a variety of different ways, so I just found it strange that I wasn't getting anything from Elon.

Sent from my XT1031 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, I just received a confirmation email from Elon, and they also have provided me access to the Applicant Status Portal. So people who have applied here should be receiving this email as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay, I just received a confirmation email from Elon, and they also have provided me access to the Applicant Status Portal. So people who have applied here should be receiving this email as well.
I still haven't received anything, but I may not have to worry. I was evidently on the waitlist for Winston-Salem State University last cycle and just received a call about a seat open in their program today.